We have rounded out our top picks of best gifts for busy people and for people who have everything.
1. Night out at his or her favorite restaurant even if the whole family comes. Yes, this is a no brainer but you really, really should be in attendance if possible, and bring along your positive attitude. Or cook (and clean up) a candlelit dinner. If the person on your gift list is a buddy, you may want to skip the candle light.
2. Salon/spa gift certificates. This is always appreciated no matter how busy and overworked your spouse. Women and some metrosexuals love anything that will help improve their appearance and/or help them reach a state of blissful relaxation, can I get an AHHHH?
3. House cleaning gift certificate to ease the work load. Yes, these are a real thing. I haven’t ever tried this, however (hint, hint) I would love to receive..
4. Personal training sessions at the gym can help with reenergizing the overworked. My gym has personal training sessions for about 20 dollars a session.
5. Offer to run extra errands this week while your loved one does something pleasurable. There are free printable coupons if you want something tangible to hand over.
6. Restaurant gift certificates for future lunches. Pick places that have a special, exotic atmosphere that the receiver might not every attend on their own.
7. Dry cleaning/laundering gift certificates.
8. Grocery delivery/restaurant delivery services. This is becoming more common with our internet economy.
9. Babysitting/Nanny service.
10. Gift certificates for online services such as Amazon, so that valentine can purchase what they want.
11. Authentic Beautyhealth Shiatsu Arm Hand Massage Chair with Jade Heat Therapy, Human Body Scan, Mp3 Synched Massage, 69 Air Bags + More