Gifts that I as a mom would love to receive from my daughter. I thought I would write an article from a mother’s point of view of what to buy your mother for Mother’s Day.
1. My favorite frugal option is a flowering plant for the yard or flowers.
2. Gift Certificates for my favorite store where I can purchase clothing or other items that need to be tried on. This might be right for you, especially if your mother is hard to buy for.
3. Gift Certificates to my favorite spa, nail or hair salon.
4. A nice camera for taking pictures of the two of us together.
5. A vacation for those grateful children with a big budgets. To me going on a long weekend away and spending time together would be the ultimate mother’s day gift even if it is scheduled for later in the summer. During this trip you can treat your mother to fine dining, a spa package and possibly a nice show or play in the area.
Happy Mother’s Day
Canon EOS Rebel T5 18MP EF-S Digital SLR Camera USA warranty with canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS [Image Stabilizer] II Zoom Lens & EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Telephoto Zoom Lens + 58mm 2x Professional Lens +High Definition 58mm Wide Angle Lens + Auto Power Flash + UV Filter Kit with 24GB Complete Deluxe Accessory Bundle